Points to note when transporting RP Graphite Electrode:
1. In the process of transportation, the graphite electrode must be covered with a rainproof shed cloth.
2. Care should be taken when transporting the stacked electrodes with a forklift. Collision is strictly prohibited. Only one layer is allowed at a time, and attention should be paid to balance the alignment to prevent slipping and breaking.
3. When loading and unloading with a crane, the wire rope must be used separately, and the steel packaging tape of the electrode must not be directly hung.
4. The Refinery Furnace Graphite Electrode should be stored in a clean and dry place. When it is placed in an open space, it must be covered with a tarpaulin. The stacking height should not exceed 4 layers.
5. The graphite electrode should be placed in front of the electric furnace for drying when it is used. The temperature should not exceed 150 degrees and the time should not be less than 24 hours.
Shandong Rongfu new material technology Co,Ltd.
Add.: Shouguang, Shandong, China.
Tel.: +86 536 5222 183
Fax: +86 536 5222 183
Copyright ©Shandong Rongfu new material technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved