1. The Refinery Furnace Graphite Electrode must be covered with a rainproof shed during the transportation process.
2. When transporting the electrode by forklift, it should be strict and no collision is allowed. Only one layer should be promised at a time, and pay attention to balance alignment to prevent slipping and breaking.
3. When loading and unloading with a crane, it is necessary to use a wire rope separately, and it is not allowed to directly hoist the steel packaging tape of the electrode.
4. The Antioxidant Graphite Electrode should be stored in a clean and dry place. When it is placed in an open space, it must be covered with a tarpaulin. The stacking height should not exceed 4 layers.
5. The graphite electrode should be placed in the furnace next to the graphite in advance for drying. The temperature should not exceed 150 degrees and the time should not be less than 24 hours.
6. When the graphite electrode is used, the ladle should be cut with a special tool, and it should not be pulled off by a crane.
Shandong Rongfu New Material Technology Co,Ltd.
Add.: Wuxing Building, No.980, Nongsheng Street, Shouguang, Shandong, China.
Tel.: +86 536 5222 183
Fax: +86 536 5222 183
Copyright ©Shandong Rongfu new material technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved