Here is Regular Power Graphite Electrodes Supplier talking about the problems
should paid attention to when using graphite electrode.
1. Damp Graphite Electrode China should be dried before use.
2. Remove the foam protective cap on the spare graphite electrode hole and check if the internal thread of the electrode hole is complete.
3. Clean the surface of the spare graphite electrode and the internal thread of the hole with compressed air without oil and water; avoid cleaning with steel wire or metal brush.
4. Carefully screw the joint into the electrode hole of the end of the spare graphite electrode (it is not recommended to directly insert the joint into the electrode removed from the furnace). Do not hit the thread.
5. Screw the electrode spreader (a graphite spreader is recommended) into the electrode hole at the other end of the backup electrode.
6. When lifting the electrode, pad the soft material to the bottom of the spare electrode connector to prevent the ground from damaging the joint; use the hook to extend into the lifting ring of the spreader, and lift the lifting electrode to prevent the electrode from being loosened by the B end. Take off or collide with other fixtures.
7. Hang the spare electrode above the electrode to be connected, and then align it with the electrode hole and slowly drop it; rotate the spare electrode to make the screw hook rotate down with the electrode; when the two electrode end faces are 10-20mm apart, use compressed air again. Clean both ends of the electrode and the exposed part of the joint; do not over-exact when the electrode is fully lowered at the end, otherwise the electrode hole and the thread of the joint may be damaged due to a violent collision.
8. Screw the spare electrode with a torque wrench until the end faces of the two electrodes are in close contact (the correct connection between the electrode and the joint is less than 0.05 mm).
Shandong Rongfu New Material Technology Co,Ltd.
Add.: Wuxing Building, No.980, Nongsheng Street, Shouguang, Shandong, China.
Tel.: +86 536 5222 183
Fax: +86 536 5222 183
Copyright ©Shandong Rongfu new material technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved